Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CooraaBikkurishita!!

Title: Cola Surprise!

First off I'm extremely sad to say that I have no pictures of this incident. :( Friday Abby and I took a trip to DonQquixote for groceries and other necessities. It was there where we found the a two liter of Coke for the first time. It was on sale too, so why NOT get it...we were wrong so very wrong. By the time we got back it was supper time, and we had planned on eggs, but first we had to put everything away. So I cracked open the coke, and wait for it,...I poured Abby a glass just fine. It was normal, nothing out of the ordinary. So I got to pour myself a glass, using my water bottle cause I only have one drinking glass, and it explodes. Literally, the coke back lashes out of the water bottle covers me, sprays onto the wall behind me, and the ceiling. All the cupboards, the fridge, microwave, the window above the sink! My entire kitchen COVERED in coke, and I have no idea how, or why.

On the bright side, look at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment