Monday, November 8, 2010

Boushigadaisukida!

Title: I really like hats!

Just a small post, maybe I will keep up more if I do lots of small post rather than gigantic ones. I've taken a recent liking to hats, probably because everyone and their mother here says I look wonderful in them. And I find that I'm accessorizing more here, Femininity here I come.




And I found the best thing ever at the DonQuixote. For about 12 American Dollars.



FINAL FANTASY V for the Super Nintendo!!! I can't wait to get back and see if it works in my American system. Classes are fine, getting more into the stuff I don't know but it's not hard. I', told that I'm getting more fluent each week.

But it occurs to me, does the American Legion get wireless signal? (This really only pertains to my family) But if the American Legion gets wireless signal then some one can set me up on Skype, and I can sort of be there. Abby's doing something similar for her family Christmas parties that she'll going to miss. I could just be set down on a table and people can sit and talk with me! That and I want to see the look on whoever gets my present for the exchange, I'm going to mail it home soon. Muwahahhahahaha!

All is well.

Love Gretchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment