Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nekkyou no toki

Title: Crazy Times


Been kind like that again. No worries though. Just orientation and so many rules that we have to follow, and only being able to half understand what they're saying. That, and the International ATM at the 7-11 down the street won't take Mine, or Abby's debit card. So I have 165 yen to my name, which isn't worth much because no one can pronounce it. But we have been told of many other national ATMs in the area (cause other students are having the same problem) we just need to take a bus to get to them. We'll be going Saturday so that'll be an adventure.

Also taking the first series of placement tests today. They'll be what determines which level class I'll end up in. This test fried my brain more than 8 years of the ITBS and the ACTs combined. Granted that this wasn't a test I could fail but I was still freaking out over it. Even though I had never heard of half the things on said test I feel I did pretty ok on things I did know.

Actually we ended up going to the mall right after the test with a bunch of other girls. Abby and I are still going Saturday though. In the mean time, my first subway! Crowded and fast paced it was just like in the movies. Then we took a free shuttle bus to the mall, FOUR floors! That's why we're going again on saturday. The ATM here works with my card fine. So I won't have to do a troublesome money order after all. Yokatane!

Just one more test tomorrow morning. other than that all is well.

1 comment: